Upon successful completion of the selection requirements each applicant must attend an Orientation Class and go through Pre-Assignment Training taught by a certified instructor. This session also involves acting out hypothetical situations with which security personnel may be confronted and learning how to use communication devices. Applicants must pass a test for every subject and only then will these applicants be considered for a position with DSP and given a right to proudly where our uniform.
General briefing at initial stage: 7 to 10 days of physical training and drill is given at DSP physical training institute.
Duration of training: 6 weeks
- After 7 to 10 days at physical training we shift our trainees to DSP, where both theoretical and practical
- Training is given apart from physical drill.
- Basic lessons on security.
- Visual demonstration through video films and slide.
- Maintenance of various registers and documentation.
- Class room lectures
- Use of over head projector
- Use of video films
- Simulation exercises
- Fault finding exercises
- Situation test exercises
- Discussion amongst trainees
Extra emphasis is laid on:
- Training security staff on fire fighting drill
- Training security staff on collection of intelligence
- Physical Private Security
- Public Relation
- Patrol Techniques
- Safety Procedure
- Professional Attitude
- First Aid
- Fire protection training to selected guards.
Moral conduct, prevention of theft, pilferage, crisis management during strike, bomb blast, sabotage, fire etc. After the training, trainees are passed out by a team consisted of Managing Partners, Head operations and manager of the company. Extension of training by 10 to 15 days, if required. If any trainee does not fulfill the standards of training, He is weeded out.